TGI FridaysSM Franchise Criteria
Our ideal candidate shares our commitment to the TGI Fridays heritage, vision, and values and is:
- Energized by a successful multi-unit restaurant and/or hospitality background
- Committed to providing the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Driven to build at least 3 TGI Fridays restaurants in specific areas, and
- Capitalized with a minimum net worth of $3M (1M liquid)
- $500K per store acquired
- $300K (liquid) per store acquired
- Capitalized with a minimum net worth of $3M ($1M liquid)
- Driven to build at least 3 TGI Fridays restaurants in specific areas
TGI Fridays is seeking multi-unit operators who can develop a minimum of three restaurants within a relatively short timeframe. The Franchise Fee per restaurant is $50,000. Depending on the real estate site selected, the total cost of investment will vary.
For more investment details, please click on the following:
Are You Ready to Get Started?
We welcome your Request for Information, email at
, or phone call at 1-972-662-4600
© 2011-2016 TGI Friday’s Inc.
All registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Information subject to change. Please review the current Fridays Franchise Disclosure Document to ensure that you have the most up to date information. Disclaimer: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. We will not offer you a franchise unless we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure documents in your state. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Within the U.S.A., we offer franchises solely by means of our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). There are also countries outside the U.S.A. that have laws governing the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements that apply in your jurisdiction.